I'm considering investing in one of those ultrasonic bird-repellent speakers. They probably don't work, but I'm told discharging a BB gun is illegal within city limits. Who knew...
So.... When the aliens finally land their space ships, and come out to meet the preeminent form of earth-life, which species will they be seeking? Will it be homo sapiens sapiens? Or will it be some other? The pidgeon would be one possible candidate.
They'll be looking for dogs. They'll be able to see us from their space ships, so they'll know that when a human and a dog go for a walk, the human carries the dog's poop.
Exactly, Dad. Enough of this conservation B.S. We should be trying to exert our dominance over this plant, not trying to live in harmony with it. Is this how we want to be remembered in the annals of cosmic history?
i hate pigeons too. It's a good thing that a friend of mine told me about pignx. I didn't want to try it at first, but I had nothing to lose. Boy! It worked! pignx.com
8 comments:
In Inuvik, the ravens would wake us up around two every "morning".
24-hour daylight, you see.
I'm considering investing in one of those ultrasonic bird-repellent speakers. They probably don't work, but I'm told discharging a BB gun is illegal within city limits. Who knew...
-Ben
So....
When the aliens finally land their space ships, and come out to meet the preeminent form of earth-life, which species will they be seeking? Will it be homo sapiens sapiens? Or will it be some other?
The pidgeon would be one possible candidate.
Dad
They'll be looking for dogs. They'll be able to see us from their space ships, so they'll know that when a human and a dog go for a walk, the human carries the dog's poop.
Exactly, Dad. Enough of this conservation B.S. We should be trying to exert our dominance over this plant, not trying to live in harmony with it. Is this how we want to be remembered in the annals of cosmic history?
Down with the ice caps!
Down with baby seals!
-Ben
Oh no, Benjamin! Don't use my comments as supports for your species hostility!
I LIKE pidgeons.
Dad
Pigeons are evil flying rat birds. Always sidling up to you and peering at you with those beady red eyes and cooing incessantly...
People get upset where this "War on Terror" has taken us? If you ask me the real war on terror is the war on the pigeons!
i hate pigeons too. It's a good thing that a friend of mine told me about pignx. I didn't want to try it at first, but I had nothing to lose. Boy! It worked! pignx.com
Post a Comment