As you may know, this Thursday was the last episode of the show "The O.C." When I first heard of this program from my roommate last year, I thought it would be retarded and refused to watch even a few moments of it. Then a friend across the hall had a guest who happened to have the first two seasons on DVD. It was one of those situations where it's 2 am and you have nothing better to do, so we decided to watch one episode or another, I don't remember which. Anyway, at the end of the episode, when everyone else decided it was time to go to bed, I took the guy's DVDs and went back to my room, where I proceeded to watch one episode after another until 11:00 the next morning.
When the guest left and took his DVDs with him, I found someone on another floor who had the disks and watched his. When he got annoyed with me having his stuff all the time, I bought my own. For the next week, if I was not eating, sleeping, or in classes, I was watching the O.C. I saw the entire first two seasons in that week.
I was not impressed with the series finale. I actually didn't even watch the whole thing. The last two seasons have been little more than a mockery of the show's former glory. I will admit that I was a little sad on Thursday as I watched the O.C. come to an end, but it was not because I would never see a new episode. Rather, it saddened me to see such a good show in ruins.
So here's to the first two seasons of an amazing show. The candlelight vigil will be on Tuesday.
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Heh, did Matt tell you how we lost one of our groomsmen over the O.C.? Quite funny.
No...what is this? How do you lose a groomsman over a television show?
*sigh* It is quite possible, believe me. What is shocking is how ridiculous my friends are! I'll tell you the whole story some other time.
"A good show end in ruins"?... "Mockery"?... "Former glory"??? How dare you say these things about the O.C.? If you think you're gonna be standing at MY wedding, think again!!
Nathan Holsapple
It's a good thing my wedding is over, or you would definitely be un-invited as the ring bearer.
This from the two who are obsessed with Justin Timberlake and David Hasselhoff...
I'll have you know that I keep getting requests for MORE David Hasselhoff. What you see on the blog is the result of my restraint.
pfizer viagra online viagra viagra free samples buy generic viagra videos viagra herbal viagra reviews buy viagra in canada super viagra pro canadian viagra viagra generic can women take viagra instructions for viagra use ship free viagra sample what is generic viagra
You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it
You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?
I can see that you are an crackerjack at your return! I am launching a website soon, and your report will be entirely advantageous an eye to me.. Thanks in support of all your aid and wishing you all the success.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]
Post a Comment