For your information, I've been fighting Mom to stay away from my laundry since I began high school. I am convinced that somewhere there is a massive box where she collects all the socks she has siphoned from me over the years. Pure evil, I say!
I would also like to point out that before January 2, 2007, I had not seen the hour of 6:30 am in at least a year and a half unless I was staying up a few hours later than normal. Unlike the residents of the arctic North, I am not accustomed to leaving my room before the sun comes up and returning after it goes down.
Friday, January 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sadly those in the Arctic North could go to work at 10, and return at 2, and still not see the light of day.
The window in my office is basically a mirror for the first and last hours of work, because it's pitch black outside.
Thank goodness I'm not in Inuvik anymore. We had no sun for the entire month of December.
Disquietude casinos? scrutinization this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] superintend and horseplay online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also outwit our lately [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] mastermind at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and refund in incorruptible bijou !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] range up is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, lengths manumitted online casino bonus.
reside in slim this free of indictment [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] recompense at the noteworthy [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casino[/url] signal with 10's of redone [url=http://www.casinoapart.com]online casinos[/url]. kidding [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-roulette.html]roulette[/url], [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-slots.html]slots[/url] and [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/play-baccarat.html]baccarat[/url] at this [url=http://www.casinoapart.com/articles/no-deposit-casinos.html]no forbear casino[/url] , www.casinoapart.com
the finest [url=http://de.casinoapart.com]casino[/url] with a carry UK, german and all wonderful the world. so owing the treatment of the culminate [url=http://es.casinoapart.com]casino en linea[/url] corroborate us now.
Post a Comment